How difficult is it to put the cheese on my fish sandwich at McDonald's such that it is evenly distributed across the sandwich? Apparently, this task must be a daunting one because I cannot remember the last time I went to McDonald's, placed my usual order (yes, I know it's loaded in fat), and received a sandwich where the cheese WASN'T hanging half way out one side of the sandwich. I wouldn't mind this so much if they hadn't reduced the amount of cheese they give you to a miniscule proportion. It's at least half what you used to get and when it's hanging off, that means much of my sandwich must go without cheese. Argh.
Line it up, people! Line it up.
it bothers me when i ask for "lite sauce" on my filet o' fish and they forget and give me the normal amount. i'm exceedingly pleased when it is just a small dab in the middle.
ReplyDeleteI'm a cheese-only kind of gal, so I return the sandwich if they screw that one up.
ReplyDelete