

My sanding project is stalled at the moment. What I failed to consider was that the chairs are much harder to sand than the table. And, as proof that my dad really is my dad, I had to take ultimate safety precautions. I initially assumed that the dust wouldn't be too much since I am sanding by hand, but in reality it was enough that I figured it best to shield my face. Not having a mask just laying around, I took one of D's handkerchiefs that he doesn't like because it has purple on it (as if people are going to notice the color of the handkerchief instead of simply making fun of the fact that he uses a handkerchief). I cut holes in the corners. Then I looped my ear phones, which are the kind that grip around the ear. For your amusement, here is a self-portrait of my handiwork. I should have flexed the guns to really impress everyone.

Finally, I wish this photo had turned out better because I think it's so cute how Turtle is sitting, but I figure fuzzy still gives you an idea of her adorableness. That's just chillin' like Bob Dylan, folks. She's saying, "Bring it!"
Very impressive job, well done! Dad
ReplyDeletethose hanging baskets look outstanding
ReplyDeletedude, turtle's like an adult now!
ReplyDelete