Pages

Monday, July 31, 2006

Monday Misc.

Well, today is off to a fairly productive start, relatively speaking. I've taken the dogs for a walk (100% for July - yahoo!) and have done my daily watering chores. I'm planning to rearrange some of the items in the kitchen shortly after watching Good Eats yesterday and discovering that storing the potatoes in the cupboard next to the dishwasher is not a good idea.

We watched Why We Fight last night. It was so very depressing, but still a movie I think our country as a whole would be better off if everyone watched it. We also watched Rocky, which was interesting to watch. There is no way a movie like that would get made today. So much of the movie was spent building up to his training and the fight. Very little of it was devoted to the actual fight itself. I think that's what made it a good movie.

No comments:

Post a Comment