Pages

Wednesday, August 23, 2006

19 ... 21 so close!

Today was 19-days-in-a-row to the gym. It was one of my "days off" since I only did the elliptical at a level 9 (I usually do at 11) and kind of took it easy when I got there and I was struggling at the beginning.

It's been gray in the mornings for the past week or so, but then it clears up for a sunny afternoon. I kind of like that pattern of weather. I've still not walked the dogs today and they're both being quite patient about it. Eddie is in my office with me, which is unusual, so I suppose I should really get off my butt and take them.

2 comments:

  1. Awesome on the workouts! In June I was working out with a trainer, and he had me workout out every day for 30 days, sometimes twice a day. I also had dietary restrictions (no alcohol, no sodas, no starches after lunch, etc.) for those 30 days. He said if I did the program for 30 days, it would become a habit. It worked! I love working out now - though I take one day off a week. I also only have the occassional drink, soda, or fried food because I honestly generally don't crave those things anymore.

    Did you get your strength training tapes in? How are they working out?

    ReplyDelete
  2. My weights DVD's haven't gotten here yet - they were supposed to arrive two days ago, so I'm kind of annoyed. Hopefully, they'll arrive with today's mail.

    Maybe I'll go for 30 days after I hit 21. Right now, I'll focus on 21. I can't say I love working out, but it's definitely closer to a habit now.

    ReplyDelete