We exchanged our gifts this morning for our wedding anniversary and then are off to dinner this evening. I've never been to this restaurant, so I'm looking forward to trying something new. Hard to believe we've been married for 4 years and have known each other for 6.
I'm sitting here right now trying to stop myself from getting more fruit leather packets to enjoy. I made the mistake of buying another box at Costco last time I was there, my logic being that I can't have caffeine at night, so I needed something sweet and it is natural sugar... Now I've powered through about half the box in a week. It'll be gone soon and I will have to not let myself buy another box. I know, I know. I said that last time, but damn! I loooove fruit leather. Always have, always will.
The weather is turning colder here. I'm not too thrilled about this. I like that its overcast because then I can wear jeans to walk the dogs and not wear sunglasses, but I'm spending my days just freezing in the house. I actually like really hot weather, so I'm missing the heat wave days.
13th day in a row of working out is under my belt. I also ordered some weight training DVD's from Amazon this morning. I figure I'll see if I am more successful at moving towards weights when I'm in the privacy of my own home. I signed up for a free trial of Amazon Prime (2 months), so I got free shipping when I only bought $20 worth of stuff - nice! I seriously doubt we'll actually sign up for Amazon Prime since I could have easily ordered something else to push me over the $25 to get free shipping, particularly easy now that Amazon sells non-perishable groceries.
Thanks to everyone for their comments on the interior. I think we've decided on the Amarillo package with black appliances. I was toying with the idea of upgrading to stainless steel, but I just don't think they add enough value for the extra money we'd have to pay. Plus, we found out today that we have to buy a lot more railing than we'd estimated, so that is costing us extra money. We'll see - maybe the stainless appliances are of better quality and that will make the extra money worth it. It's not a small sum to upgrade.
Congratulations to Michelle and Jason on baby Claire! I look forward to seeing lots and lots of pictures and hearing all motherhood from Michelle's always unique perspective.
Congratulations! J and I are celebrating 7 years 9/11. Nice anniversary, huh?
ReplyDeleteHave a wonderful dinner!
congrats...dude, i can't believe it's been 4 years since your wedding. that's crazy.
ReplyDelete