Pages

Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Insomnia

Argh! I'm so exhausted and I simply cannot sleep. I think I have lost my sleeping mojo. Where did it go? I am not meant to get up before 8 AM. That is the problem. I was doing great on a midnight - 8 AM sleeping schedule and now I've gone and jacked myself up by trying to get up and work out in the mornings. I'm so pissed right now. I did manage to go to bed at 8:30 tonight, figuring that if I went to bed when I was really tired, I would be able to sleep through the night. Unfortunately, I woke up when D let the dogs out because the door rattled ever so slightly and now I am tired and wishing I could go to sleep. This is so frustrating. Maybe it's the Fudgsicle? Is there caffeine in Fudgsicles?

And now, another past pictures. See, I didn't have a blog back when all these pictures were taken, so I'm making up for it now! Makes things more interesting. Here's a picture of my after my second skydiving jump (in Arizona, 2001).


See, isn't this fun? I have all sorts of fun photos now easily accessible to me.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous7:38 AM

    i'm just now appreciating the spray tan ;)

    ReplyDelete