We just got back from working out and am trying to find motivation to walk the dogs. Not in the mood to do much of anything today. If I hadn't set my 90% goal for workouts, there is no way I would have dragged my butt to the gym. I guess that's why goals are there: to push us.
The wedding last night was nice, though we didn't see anything of the museum other than the ball room and entrance area. It the first time I've ever seen an impromptu "dance off" happen outside of watching a movie (you know, where two people are taking turns dancing in the middle while circle of people gather around to watch).
Set your TiVo's: tonight is the season premiere of The Amazing Race - very excited about that. We just finished watching season 1 that was aired on the Game Show Network. Season 2 is being aired next. Maybe we'll let that one build up all the episodes and then watch it all in one weekend.
No comments:
Post a Comment