Pages

Saturday, December 30, 2006

Fun Stuff

Yesterday the four of us (yes, all four, including D) went for a walk in Forest Park. Turtle and Eddie had a great time and got plenty dirty. A simplistic pictorial:

"Where are we going?"


"Oh boy! Forest Park!"


"But don't forget, Mom is the pack leader"


"And that Forest Park is pretty"

I am quite pleased with myself because last night I cleaned out my hutch in my office to get rid of things I never use and make room for D's camera and my new camera in the hutch as a storage spot. Also, since I have the pick up resolution (see previous post) this year, I need to clean up the areas that get easily cluttered. I didn't take a before picture, but here's the after picture:
Today, D and I play in a poker tournament starting at noon, which means I'll have to walk the dogs right after this post.

Next room to tackle organizationally is my master bedroom closet. I have a shelf that's kind of hidden and I just keep piling stuff onto it.

No comments:

Post a Comment