I played with my camera lots yesterday and even read the manual last night. It's much better than my old camera. Here are some shots I took on our walk yesterday:
Turtle & Eddie before our walk
View of the cemetery at the start up the hill
It gets foggier as we go up the hill
Interesting shaped trees at the top of the hill
Eddie and Turtle await the "OK!" command to run into the trail
Pretty plant along the trail
Some features I didn't know the camera had until I read the manual:
- Stitch Assist - this allows me to take panoramic shots in multiple shots and line them up so that they look as if they are one picture.
- Multiple Self Timer Shots - I can set it to take the self timer picture after x number of seconds (as determined by me) and make it take more than one shot and it will take the pictures in rapid succession.
- Color Editing - After (or before) I've taken a picture, I can change the color of the pictures (on the camera) to make it Vivid Red (for flowers or cars), Vivid Blue (to bring out sea and sky), Vivid Green (for trees and grass), as well as Make Skin Tone Lighter or Make Skin Tone Darker. There are few other selections, but those are the ones I remember off the top of my head.
- Sound Memos - I can record up to 1 minute of sound for each photo. I think this might come in handy when were out sight seeing since I don't typically remember details that are relayed verbally.
D and I saw The Good Shepard last night; I gave it a B. I think we're off to see Rocky Balboa tonight. It's getting an A- from users on Yahoo, so that's is quite good.
For my BD, my brother and D sent me a bunch of Nigella Lawson appetizer plates I've been wanting. Joy and Dad also sent me some for Christmas, so I've almost amassed enough for our dinner parties. I'll be using them for the first time during our annual Oscar party in February. Thanks C & D!
Awesome shots! Your puppies are so good :-)
ReplyDelete