Pages

Sunday, February 11, 2007

Last Post

Friday I got my hair highlighted and had her cut it fairly short (for me). She made the back kind of stack up, as much as is possible with fine, thin hair. I also had her pull more of my natural through and add some red streaks, so it's a bit warmer than the blond I was going with.

We leave for Hawaii tomorrow morning. I'm very excited, but not so much for the flight. Less enthused about that. This will likely be my last post until next Monday. I hope everyone has a great week!

Random Item of the Day
Yesterday
Cafferty's sarcasm taking a dig at CNN and the media and all the Anna Nicole Smith coverage was quick, but sweet. Short video (18 seconds).

Today
Check out this clock. It's $12,000 so I won't be purchasing it anytime soon (well, let's face it, ever), but I like it.

2 comments:

  1. Shouldn.t the number sequence start at twelve, one, two, three, etc.....?

    ReplyDelete
  2. For $12,000 shouldn't it tell the correct time? Looks like the plumber is going to put in for overtime on this baby.

    ReplyDelete