Pages

Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Spam

So I got my first Nigerian scam email! What took them so long? Actually, it was sent to my spam email account. I give a different email address to companies/registration that are one-off things. That one slipped by the spam filter, but four others were caught: two for lottery winnings, one for pay pal, and one for a mysterious investment account that is apparently all mine in Singapore. I am so curious to know which company sold my email address to spammers, but am pleased that it was at least my crappy email address and not my real one. I've actually had fairly good luck with my email accounts not getting too much spam.

I volunteered at OHS today to make up for one of the Friday's I missed while on vacation. I walked the sweetest dog ever. She was so calm and walked nicely beside or behind me the whole time. She was really the first dog that I've completely fawned over while walking because she was so sweet. A brindle pit bull. I must say that the pit bulls at OHS are typically far easier to handle than the labs. I think they definitely have a very unfair reputation.

Back to the cleaning grind.

No comments:

Post a Comment