Pages

Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Standstill

No snow has budged from our yard/driveway.  Things just feel at a standstill. We're planning to take Avery for a walk when she wakes up from her morning nap.  It's not windy so it should be a nice walk. Seems odd to be doing it without the dogs.

Avery has been insisting on trying my PB&J sandwiches when she sees me eating them.  She taken several nibbles and likes to hang onto the hunk of sandwich I give her.  It's pretty cute how insistent she is that she wants some of my sandwich.  I'm going to try steamed carrots on my plate today and pretend like they're all mine and see if she wants to try those.  

For the first time in a long time, my email inbox is completely cleared. I wish I had a scanner that works with my iMac. Then I could get rid of a lot of the paper I have filed.

No comments:

Post a Comment