It's 6:30 in the morning. I've been awake since about 5:00. We ran out of night-time diapers a couple of nights ago, so Avery's been wearing her daytime ones. As a result, she woke up at 5 asking to be changed. I changed her and gave her some milk, but following that, she just wanted to sleep on me. I kept trying to put her in the middle of the bed after she fell asleep, but she wouldn't have it. At one point, D tried to pick her up to comfort her and just wailed and cried, "Mommy! Mommy!" Finally, I relented and took her back from D. She stops crying immediately and seems to go straight to sleep on me, then lifts up her head and says, "Daddy!" That cracked me up! She was just making sure he was there. Finally, I managed to get her off me, but I just couldn't get back to sleep.
And now, the cleaning must begin.
No comments:
Post a Comment