Today
Farmer's Market. Nap. Pool. Dinner with friends at their casa. Starting Entourage Season 1 tonight. Done with Season 2 of Mad Men.
Tomorrow
Not much different from today, though I'm going to Zumba in town with a friend tomorrow. It costs 100 pesos for a week of classes. Wish me luck.
Oh Yeah
I forgot to mention that D and I have both signed up the run the inaugural Portland Half Marathon on 10/10/10. I think, in honor of that date, it should only be 10 miles. Do you thinK I can convince them to change the rules?
I would pay money for a picture of you in zumba.
ReplyDeleteI saw Patti Jones at yoga and she mentioned she was going to a Zumba class at the Rodarte Center --cost:$1.00 a class. Have fun!
ReplyDeleteI don't think your campaign to change the race will work but I applaud your signing up to take part anyway. Enjoy the Zumba!
ReplyDelete10/10/10 is my 35th birthday. Maybe I should join you- I ran the whole marathon the day before my 30th, so it is time.
ReplyDelete@KMK - you should definitely join me!
ReplyDelete