Pages

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Claim

Claim
Of course I'm on the phone with the health insurance company about the never-ending-claim.  They, of course, didn't settle up properly with the urgent care facility, so I'm back on the phone.  It's going on 20 25 45 minutes that I've either been on hold or have been sitting listening a baffled claims representative, "Huh, well I can't figure out ..."

I'm finally off the phone and Aetna is claiming it's a mistake on the part of the urgent care facility.  I'm supposed to call them tomorrow.  Because this is precisely what I want to think about on the days Avery is at school.
Avery
Avery's much better.  Her cough at night is getting better from the weekend, though it's still somewhat wet, so it remains to be seen if the antibiotics cleared up the on-going dry cough.

She's sleeping really well.  This morning she woke up at 6:10 and came into my room. I told her it wasn't time to get up yet and that she needed to go back to bed.  Do you know what she did?  Wait for it .... wait ... she went back to bed!  I was so freakin' happy.

One thing I've noticed about having a kid: you know what things you tend to say a lot because they repeat those things.  I clearly tell the dogs they're driving me crazy a lot.  We also must ask each other how our day was, how we slept, etc, because Avery now greets us on a regular basis with, "How are you today, Mommy?"  or when D pulls into the garage, she'll open the door and say, "How are you, Daddy?"

No comments:

Post a Comment