I posted to a NYT article a while back about this Hong Kong man's 344 sq ft apt, but now they have a video tour of it. I totally want to live in his 344 sq. ft. apt. He apparently let it be videoed as a look at "green" homes. It looks so cool.
Vomit
Avery went to bed at 6:45. I had intended to just read her some books to pass the time, but I got a few pages in and she said, "Avery's tired. I want to go to bed." So I put her in bed and she conked out immediately. She woke up around 10:30 and needed to go to the bathroom. Then she said she was hungry, so we came downstairs to get some hard boiled eggs (her favorite at the moment). As I was making them, she asked for milk and I caved. The end result was that she threw up a tiny amount while waiting for eggs. After I got her cleaned up - an easy effort this time - she said she was tired and headed upstairs to bed. I hoping things return to normal tomorrow, though this so easy to put to bed thing rocks.
No comments:
Post a Comment