WTF
WTF: That is my thought about our current weather. I've thought about turning on the heat several times. It's JULY! Yesterday, I attempted to go out in capris and a t-shirt. When we got home, I immediately changed into fleece lined pants and a sweater and it still took me hours to warm back up. Sheesh. I'm sick of this cold.
LV
Which leads me to looking forward to our trip to Vegas this weekend! The forecast has everyday over 100 degrees. Since we'll be inside most of that, I'll probably be cold there, too. But at least I can go outside for a few minutes to warm up.
I'm so looking forward to laying around and reading, seeing Vic & Mike, and hitting In N Out Burger several times.
∞G37X
D got a new car on Saturday. It has all sorts of fun features that have me envious given my love of gadgets and stuff like that: it starts with a button push rather than with a key; if you have the fob in your pocket or purse, you can just walk up the car and press a button on the handle and it'll unlock; it plays his iPod and his playlists effortlessly; it finds his phone and allows him to make hands free calls; and it has a very cool navigation system.
But the best part: it has LATCH! Yes, Avery can now ride in his car since we can get the car seat installed properly. His old car was a 2001 and didn't have LATCH (which is required on 2002 and later models of all cars). You'd think we could just do a seat belt install. We could both do a seat belt install on all other cars and the seat would be secure. But no matter how many times either of us tried in his old car, the seat would just not install securely.
How can WTF be considered a question without a question mark? WTF?
ReplyDeleteI thought it was supposed to be hot? My mom said it was going to be over 90 tomorrow. Granted, that was a few days ago and if I know anything in the world, it's that Portland meteorologists don't know what they're talking about half the time. Have a great trip, if I don't talk to you before then!
ReplyDelete