Pages

Wednesday, July 07, 2010

Cold

Avery's cold = awful sleep
Normally when Avery is sick or has a cold, her sleeping doesn't change much at all.  Not this time.  She has a little cold with no cough.  Mostly just a runny nose.  Her sleep the last couple of nights has been crap.  She's come into our bed and then proceeded to demand milk in the middle of the night, breathe noisily through a snotty nose, and just keep me awake.  Hopefully she'll be all better by the time we leave for Vegas so the G's don't have to deal with this situation (I apologize in advance, RHG).
Absolutely Hilarious
I don't usually watch videos people post, but I finally clicked on this one posted by a FB friend.  So very funny, even if you love your iPhone as I do.  Do not watch with kids around - language is not appropriate.

House
They've finished the pillars for our house.  They're a little too big - or the deck is slightly too small - but better than what we had, so we're happy.  They'll also look better once they're clad in brick and painted the same color as our house.  A few pictures.  Clearly, the house hasn't been painted yet.


Running
Avery went running with D the other day.  Here they are stretching before the run.



1 comment: