Pages

Tuesday, August 03, 2010

Jersey

Confession
I rarely watch TV during the day, even when I have shows on backlog.  Yesterday, not only did I watch TV, but I watched TV by flicking around the channels.  I cannot remember the last time I did that.  If there's not something that's been TiVo'd, then, for me, there's nothing on to watch and I don't even search.  All that is to say, I'm not sure what came over me when I started flicking.  Furthermore, I'm at a complete loss to explain how I landed on The Real Housewives of New Jersey.  And it's certainly completely inexplicable how I actually started watching the show, then decided I'd just TiVo the next three shows (which conveniently were airing back to back).  Pathetic, strange, mind boggling, and foreign all describe the show, but mostly it just leaves me at a loss for words.  Of course, that I was watching it makes it even worse, but damn, those people are crazy.
Eddie & Meds
I took Eddie to the vet to get some pain medications and see if there's anything else that can be done for the incontinence.  He's handling the pain meds well and was happy to go on his walk today.  While he tries to go with Turtle and me when we go on the trail walk, he very quickly accepts being left behind.  A year ago, he would have whined incessantly while we were gone.  However, he does seem to still very much enjoy the short walks.

1 comment:

  1. jeremy p8:26 PM

    Such a tease! I was expecting Jersey Shore remarks, not Housewives! :-)

    ReplyDelete