Pages

Monday, October 04, 2010

Done

The goal

Starting point

We have a new front porch!

Um, that arbor does not seem chunky enough.

Oh, crap.  We have an orange house.

OK, it's not that bad with the trim painted.

New garage doors & new arbor.

Front yard ripped up & sidewalk installed

Landscaping progress

More landscaping progress

Done.

Done

4 comments:

  1. For what it's worth, I think the house looks great, I really do. Congrats on getting through the project, which I know brought with it a lot of stress and strain.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, it looks great! Home improvement projects are never-ending at our house so I know how stressful they can be. It's a great reminder to look at the progress and revel in it's completion. Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What happened to my orange house? I wanted an orange house!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous11:25 AM

    I love it! What a great change.
    Dana

    ReplyDelete