Pages

Monday, November 15, 2010

Fever

Avery's Fever
Avery came into bed with us at some point during the night.  Early this morning, she says, very quietly and politely, "Water, please."  So I go get her some water and think nothing of it.  An unknown amount of time later, I feel her moving around to take off her jammies.  This time she turned to Daddy and said, again as sweetly as ever, "Please put my jammies on the floor because I want them on the floor."  He does.  I reach over to make sure she's OK and she's roasting.  Anyway, she's otherwise fine, but has a fever of 103.  Due to a scheduling oversight on my part, I was wondering whether I should reschedule her school day or have her just go part time.  This answers that question!

This is the first time she's had a fever over 101, I think.  I can't recall another time at least.  Hopefully the Tylenol kicks in soon and she gets some good rest.  It's now 5:30 AM and I'm wide awake. 
Movies
We saw Unstoppable (great movie!) and Jackass 3D (funny if you like the Jackass movies, which we embarrisingly do) last night for our date night.  We were able to do a 5:15 showing, then a 7:50 showing, so it wasn't even a late date night.  And we had the latest episode of Dexter waiting for us at home.  Sweet!

No comments:

Post a Comment