Pages

Sunday, March 06, 2011

Sunday


Wall/Ceiling Decor & Cheese Slicer

I bought these butterflies and dragonflies for Christmas, but then because I way overbought this year, I just hung onto them.  I'd forgotten about them, but found them a week or so ago and realized that took care of another gift!  As for the cheese slicer, what can I say?  D loves his cheese.  And he loves to cut it.



Presents hidden in the upper guest room shower.

3 comments:

  1. Did you give them hints on how to find these gifts? I could just ask you this, but you're not here right now and I will probably forget.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I gave simple descriptions such that when D read them to Avery, she would know where to go. For example, "Uncle Mike and Toria slept in this bed."

    ReplyDelete
  3. YES! I don't understand cheese slicers with a wire. That is such an awesome gift.

    At the condo, we use this: http://www.amazon.com/chefgadget-Cheese-Slicer-by-Bjorklund/dp/B002U74ZK2/

    (For the record, no sarcasm here. I love me some cheese.)

    ReplyDelete