Pages

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Tiramisu

Caffeine?
Does tiramisu gelato have caffeine?  I'm guessing yes.  Avery wanted chocolate ice cream at the store.  I'd already said she and Elise could have a special treat.  Elise opted for a cupcake and Avery for ice cream.  She wanted chocolate, but all they had was tiramisu.  Avery liked it well enough, but never eats the whole thing, so I finished it off.  I don't particularly even like tiramisu flavor, but I ate it anyway.  Now I'm thinking there must have been caffeine in it because why else would I, of all people, be unable to sleep at 1 AM? 
Weighted Blanket
So what am I doing?  I'm in search of a weighted blanket.  I discovered a few weeks ago that I sleep much better, nay MUCH better, if I have heavy blankets piled on top of me.  I've heard of weighted blankets, so I figured I'd buy one.  However, they are pricey.  Nonetheless, one cannot put a price on good sleep.

And on that note, I will attempt slept one more time.

1 comment:

  1. Tiramisu has caffeine so I'm guessing gelato would have it as well. Hope you got some sleep.

    ReplyDelete