Same old stuff
Ah crap. I'm sitting here trying to think of a fun little element to add to my blog. Like a fun fact of the day ... but then I have to look up facts everyday. Or a few new fact about me ... but then I'm going to drive away friends with my weirdness day by day until I have no friends left whatsoever. Then what will I do on January 5th with no friends? Ha! I crack myself up with my self-deprecating humor.
Back to the old standby. Random, random and more random.
Calendar
What have I spent the bulk of my day doing? Scheduling stuff on the calendar for the new year, including getting things organized and synced between RHG and me. The functional side of the relationship between RHG and me requires calendar organization every few months. It's tedious, but worth it. Each new quarter, new session of classes, new stage in our children's lives, etc requires we juggle things a bit.
It doesn't help that I'm easily distractible when on the computer, so I end up taking care of other tasks while attempting to complete the calendar task. For example, I've also resolved some Pay Pal account issues, ordered a BD gift for Avery's brother, cleaned out some of my emails, etc.
Presents
D got me the new Silhouette cameo for Christmas! Woohoo! I can't wait to start playing with it, but I'm trying to be disciplined enough to take care of all outstanding catch-up tasks before breaking it out of the box.
For my BD he bought me the 4s iPhone. I wanted to try out Siri whilst driving this morning (to test the ease of texting a quick message while en route), but my Bluetooth isn't pairing with the new phone. So there's another thing to figure out.
Lose It!
Vic, Damian and I decided to log our food until our Mexico trip in May. The penalty for not logging by midnight of each day is that we put $1 into the other person's account, to be paid up at the end. The goal is just to make sure we're logging our food versus trying to hit a number since just the act of logging what you eat makes an impact.
We're logging in loseit.com this time (instead of fitday as we've done previously) because their app for the iPhone is better. If anyone would like to join me in this challenge, just create a free account on loseit.com and friend me at my gmail address. We can keep each other accountable ($1 penalty optional). Dad? Anyone?
Can I lie in my daily food log? Probably not, eh?
ReplyDeleteOn a totally random note, if I get you an image and pay for supplies, will you make me some tattoos? I've become obsessed with the idea.
Be still my beating heart, Amber! Of course I will.
ReplyDeleteExcellent. I'll be in touch!
ReplyDelete