Pages

Sunday, January 15, 2012

Kisses

Chocolate
I'm having a bit of a backslide with my eating. As I'm typing this, I'm eating Hershey Kisses. What's odd to me is that I've never been much of a chocolate eater until recently. I always go for the fruity sugary treats - Starbursts (though I haven't had those since a particularly horrible case of heartburn almost a year ago), Fruit Roll Ups, etc. But lately, all I want is chocolate. I ate bunch of Kisses yesterday on our double-movie date night, too. Hopefully this is a minor blip on the better eating I've been managing over the past couple of weeks.

Avery's sick
Avery threw up this morning, a few times. Once was all over me and the chair. She also had the chills and a fever. I think it might be another ear infection, but I don't know if an ear infection would also come with vomiting and a fever.


No comments:

Post a Comment