Pages

Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Wedding

Table placements, invitations, party favors ... oh my!
A teacher in Nolan's class asked Rachele about my Cameo in relation to her wedding. Rachele rightly told her I do indeed have a machine and I love to use it. I emailed said teacher  yesterday, she emailed back some details, then I put together some samples of what it can do based on what she's looking to do.  I'm so excited to put my machine to good use! Hopefully Carlotta doesn't think I'm crazy because I just sent her three long emails with options of things we can do, etc. I made sure to tell her I don't care if I have any creative input since most of my enjoyment comes from the execution of a vision.

I suppose this post would be more interesting if I'd taken pictures of my samples.  Just imagine something spectacularly clever and creative, divide that vision by 100 and you'll get at a mental picture of what I did. 

Two TP choices
Now that we have two rolls of TP hanging in our main floor bathroom, I find myself wondering which one I should use. It's like I think the other one will feel badly if I don't choose it. Or I like I want to keep the rolls even. I should have known my OCD wouldn't be able to handle having a choice of TP rolls. 

No comments:

Post a Comment