Pages

Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Bad Idea: Dates for Dinner

I ate a bunch of dates tonight for "dinner." It was a bad idea and now the dogs and I are paying for it. I tried to blame it on them, but since they know they didn't fart, it must be me. Proud to say I can still clear a room when I need to, even if it is just me and the dogs hoping we can return quickly. I'm thinking about eating a bunch of dried fruit and then attending a indoor pro-Bush rally - I'll clear that room so fast! My own little political statement of sorts. He he he he.

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous10:56 PM

    OMG Megan - you are too funny. i love to read your blog and just decided to start at the beginning. i could not help but laugh my ass off at this post! thanks for keeping me up tonight and for such great entertainment!

    rita galindo-cabral

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Rita! I give you until January 2006 until you realize I'm rather dull and you skip to the end. :)

    ReplyDelete