Pages

Friday, May 12, 2006

Off Week

In general, it's been a very off week for me. In comparison to last week, where I had tons of energy and got up at a reasonable time each day, this week I have slept in most days (not today) and kind of puttered around not doing a whole lot. I hope to change that with today. So far, semi-good: took the dogs for a walk (Eddie 2.9 miles; Turtle .9); cleaned up dog poo in yard; got dressed. And it's only 11 AM. I guess that's not so great. Now, my plan is to make a roast chicken and some chili to get us through the weekend and clean the house.

I did talk to the neighbor that I like the other day. She is a stay-at-home-mom of a 10-year-old. Her husband designs museums (the exhibits, not the buildings). She is a gardener and always out in her yard putting our yard to shame. I would like to be someone that likes to garden, but the dirt thing always gets in the way.

Competition TV musings - highlight to read.
American Idol: I cannot believe that Chris got voted off. I don't particularly like any of the three remaining contestants. I'll still watch until the end, but it's rather disappointing.
The Amazing Race: Am soooooo happy that the hippies made it and not MoJo. I wonder if MoJo sees what horrible people they are and that's why their pots kept breaking. Karma baby, it's a bitch. I think The Amazing Race should team up with "My Name is Earl" to further demonstrate how karma works.
Survivor: Well, it got off to a slow start, but I'm now thoroughly into Survivor. Aras earned my respect when he apologized sincerely for making the woman bashing comment to Terry. Terry went down a couple of notches for being a poor loser, but I'm still rooting for him overall. I also like Cirie quite a bit. I don't despise Danielle, but I don't think she deserves to win, either.
Top Chef: Wow. Tiffani must be an awful person to be around. I cannot wait for the next show!

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous1:59 PM

    Steamed. I'm very disappointed with Idol. I hope that wench Kathryn wins so she has to turn out cheesy tunes for the lable. GRRR. As for the Hippies, why did he go jump over the rocks last week so they came in 4th? I wanted to scream at him. GRRR. As for Survivor..hmmm...I hope T makes it but it looks bad.

    ReplyDelete