
I tried it on and walked around the store in it and it was very comfortable. However, I'm not sure if it's still too granola/clunky to wear with a skirt similar to the one below. I bought one that was on sale (can't find a picture of it) ... it's a lime green color, but a similar shape.

Argh! Now I'm frustrated again. This is why I don't buy stylish things. Can I wear a white top with a lime green skirt and tan shoes? I have no clue. I truly do despise shopping. I wish some shopping fairy would just bring me 4 mix and match outfits complete with shoes and I would pay for it and be done with it. Stupid, stupid shopping.
True to form, Eddie did superbly on our walk today after both of yesterday's walks proved challenging. After a bad day, he always springs back into this perfect-dog mode to fool me into thinking I've finally mastered the walk. Thanks to VH for putting a link to that article on how to properly fit a prong collar in the comments!
Off to do more shopping. If I were of another personality, this might be fun. But I'm not, so it's really quite painful.
I think the shoes are great if they feel good.
ReplyDeleteHaving seen Vic's comment, I have now purchased these shoes. Let's hope they remain comfortable. They're extremely comfortable in the store, but I have a theory that shoe stores install some sort of trick flooring that makes you think shoes are comfortable until you get into the real world and then find the shred half your foot off with each step.
ReplyDelete