Pages

Wednesday, May 10, 2006

I Should Have Known

Pre-Patio Furniture Purchase Discussion

D: I think we should buy patio furniture with fluffy, nice cushions.
M: OK, but we need an easily accessible container in which to store the cushions, otherwise, we'll never use it due to the hassle of getting the cushions.
D: It's outdoor furniture. The cushions are designed to stay out in all weather.
M: You sure?
D: Yes.
M: OK.

Post-Patio Furniture Purchase Discussion

D: Are you watching the weather?
M: Why?
D: So you can bring the cushions in if it's going to rain.
M: So when you said they could stay out in all weather you really meant we would be bringing them inside in the event of rain.
D: [silence] ... Yes.
M: OK, just making sure I got that straight.

4 comments:

  1. Anonymous5:02 PM

    HILARIOUS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous7:09 AM

    LMAO

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous10:37 AM

    LOL! way to go D.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous11:39 AM

    Glad I'm not the only one whose husband does stuff like that.

    ReplyDelete