The sun finally came out today, thankfully! This means I was able to sun myself for a while on our new patio furniture, as well as get some pictures. It's very comfortable. We went for better quality, but less furniture. We're thinking about buying a bench to go against the deck railing straight ahead in the shot below.


In the shot below, you can see our old patio table in the background. It's not looking too good, but the table with this set was too expensive, so we kept this one. If I were that type of person, I could probably sand it and refinish it somehow. The odds of that happening are miniscule, but one can dream!
I like the accent pillows a lot
ReplyDeletebeautiful stuff! you getting an umbrella?
ReplyDeleteWe have an umbrella for the table, but I haven't pulled it out yet. The position of our deck is such that we get shade in the afternoon and the table for eating on is covered by our upper deck, so I'm not sure I'll even bother. I do like the look of umbrellas, though...
ReplyDeletelovely furniture! I wish I lived in a climate that would allow me to actually enjoy the outside summer weather!
ReplyDeleteI'm green with envy
ReplyDeleteyou should totally try sanding/re-finishing - think of the blogging potential!
ReplyDelete