Shocker: I agreed to get up and go watch the England/Ecuador match at 8 AM this morning ... and then I actually kept my word! As I was rolling out of bed at 6:20, I kept muttering in disbelief that I was actually doing it. Anyway, good job they won or else I'd probably be cranky about having given up sleep for it. It is a lot more fun to watch in a bar when everyone is excited. It's much more enjoyable to watch than football or basketball in a bar.
We watched Last Holiday starring Queen Latifah last night on PPV. It was very good - it got good reviews, but it just didn't draw us to the theater.
yah, i listen to the france matches on the radio. i'm so happy they made it to the elimination rounds, too bad we have to play brazil next. eek! but that could mean a potential england v. france match which would rock.
ReplyDelete