Pages

Sunday, July 09, 2006

Crosswords

I subscribed to the New York Times crossword puzzle site the other day. Today is my second Sunday attempting the Sunday crossword. I did a lot better last Sunday. I have gotten as far as I can on my own and am only 1/3 done, probably slightly less. I'm about to start cheating by using the Internet.

Pictures from our vacation to Sonoma and SF are posted in my Photo Albums list in the right sidebar for anyone interested.

D spent the whole morning and first part of the afternoon working and was using my laptop since his keeps shutting itself down for no apparent reason. I wasn't quite sure what to do with myself without constant access to the Internet. We're now watching the World Cup on TiVo. Hopefully we got the whole game - we didn't set it to TiVo longer.

Speaking of the World Cup, I know of three different people/couples who are in France at the moment: Aug, my aunt and uncle, and our builders. One of these days I'll convince D to go to France with me so I can finally see it.

No comments:

Post a Comment