Dear Hollywood,
I realize that it is your duty to cast those people in movies who are far more beautiful and glamorous than us normal people. I agree with that concept; I don't want to see two ugly people make out on screen and I definitely like living in a world without cellulite, if only for a few hours.
However, I beg of you, please stop casting skeletons wearing clothes, particularly when the role requires action and picking up a 4-year-old child. I tried to watch Superman Returns with an open mind, but watching Kate Bosworth run around when no one weighing 80 lbs can possibly have any energy or strength was simply plain distracting. It's not attractive, it's not sexy, and it's simply very annoying. The best special effects in the movie were when she didn't fall over when picking up the child.
Sincerely,
Megan
No comments:
Post a Comment