Pages

Saturday, July 08, 2006

New Goal

Since posting my dog walking goal on my blog has worked very well at keeping me motivated, I'm going to post my average calories for the month of July. My goal is 1400 calories per day, which is the amount recommended by the personal trainer I saw 1.5 years ago, to achieve weight loss. I started FitDaying on July 5, so it's not truly for the entire month. I figure this will help me stay more on track in terms of hitting that daily target, but also force me to FitDay each day since I like to maintain lists more than I like to FitDay.

Speaking of lists, I think I have some listing disorder. I love lists. The moment we get home from a movie, I rush to update my blog. Not because I think anyone actually looks at my movie ratings, but because I love having a list of movies. Sometimes I just daydream of lists I could add to my blog. Believe me people, the lists you see are the limited version of what I could do.

Not much going on today. D is working and I'm piddling around the house. We booked a trip to Vegas for his BD in October. We also booked our flights to CO/WY for my brother's wedding in September.

In dog walking news, I bought another carabiner at REI to use as a clip for hanging (empty) poo bags from my belt loops while walking. This makes it so Eddie doesn't have to wear the backpack on hot days and I don't have to actually carry the empty bags. I do have to carry the non-empty ones, but that's only 25% of our walks. I look like a gigantic goober when I'm walking with all my gear, but since when has that stopped me from doing something?

No comments:

Post a Comment