Pages

Friday, July 07, 2006

Back to Basics

Feels like I haven't really been doing my usual style of blogging, which is just blabbing about my daily happenings. So, here we go. Tonight we went out for Indian food and then saw The Heart of the Game. I quite enjoyed it - a good flick if anyone is looking for something off the beaten path. I also noticed that The Devil Wears Prada is playing and I'd like to go see it. My odds of getting D to go see it with me are slim. Some negotiation might be possible considering there are two action movies out. Though, my leverage isn't too great here; I like action movies and D knows it. This is when I miss having girlfriends. I really should go out and find me some. Of course, when I only call them every 4 months when there was a chick-flick to see, they might dump me pretty quickly.

I've been faithfully FitDaying, unlike my partner who got me to agree to go back to FitDaying for a while (ahem, Victoria). It's going pretty well. I'm just focusing a few things:
  1. Not eating out of boredom or out of habit
  2. Not binging on "dessert" sugar ... I know I still eat a lot of sugar in other foods, but if I eliminate most dessert sugar that should be sufficient for weight loss
  3. Eating smaller dinners. Since marrying D, I eat larger portions at dinner simply because he does.

1 comment: