Pages

Friday, July 07, 2006

A Little About Me

My mom, who rarely forwards anything to me, sent me this meme. "Meme" seems to be the name commonly used on blogs to refer to this types of surveys that are emailed/posted. I think none of this will come as a shock to anyone given I'm pretty much an open book these days, but nonetheless, here we go:

Things you may or may not have known about me in no particular order.

A) Four jobs I have had in my life:
1. cashier/operator/sign hanger at Target
2. consultant
3. systems/business analyst
4. stay-at-home-puppy-mom

B) Four movies I would watch over and over:
Note: This one's a stretch for me since I don't generally enjoy watching movies more than once
1. When Harry Met Sally
2. Ferris Bueller's Day Off
3. Waking Ned Devine
4. Romancing the Stone

C) Four places I have lived:
1. Eaton, CO
2. Greeley, CO
3. Denver, CO
4. Portland, OR

D) Four TV shows I love to watch:
1. The Daily Show with Jon Stewart
2. The Amazing Race
3. Oprah
4. Most competition-based reality shows (unless it involves love, e.g. The Bachelor)

E) Four places I have been on vacation:
1. Rome, Italy
2. Istanbul, Turkey
3. Maui/Oahu/Kauai, Hawaii
4. Great Britain (Wales and England)

F) Websites I visit frequently:
1. Yahoo's Most Emailed
2. Various blogs
3. OneLook (excellent site for looking up words)
4. Google personalized homepage

G) Four of my favorite foods:
1. couscous with raisins and pine nuts
2. fruit roll-ups
3. sushi
4. anything with lots of cream ... or just plain heavy whipping cream

H) Four places I would rather be right now:
1. Hawaii
2. Traveling abroad
3. Visiting friends and family in CO
4. That's it... I love Portland

I) Four friends I think will respond:
1. N/A
2.
3.
4.

J) Four of my favorite possessions (click here to see an entire post on this - I'm ahead of the game!).
1.
2.
3.
4.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous10:13 PM

    you once worked at target? i didn't know that! do you have a favorite couscous recipe?

    ReplyDelete