Pages

Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Front Flower Pots

I'm quite pleased with our flower pots. Today, I'm going to head over to the nursery to get a pot with colorful flowers for our table out back and also hopefully buy potted herbs. We'll see if they have any herbs that are already potted for me.

May 2006



July 2006



And here's a close up of one of the pots

Oh, and in dog walk news, it's been a zoo recently. The other day as we were trudging up the cemetery hill, I look up and right in front of us are two deer. Eddie got very anxious and wanted to run after them, but overall he did fairly well. They ran off (not too quickly, they're fairly tame ... for deer). Today, we saw a peacock! We don't exactly live in the type of neighborhood where people just have peacocks on their property. It had the big huge feathers and was just wandering around this house's front lawn. And it was in a portion of the neighborhood that is completely developed. I'm not quite sure where he came from, but he should be thankful Eddie was on a leash. I'm quite sure Eddie would have devoured that poor bird given the chance. Finally, we've seen 3-4 little chipmunks recently. This is abnormal. I think they're chipmunks. They're too small to be squirrels.

Blogger is really having problems this morning, so hopefully I don't lose this post. This is the second time I've done it.

No comments:

Post a Comment