Pages

Thursday, July 20, 2006

Headache

I woke up with a headache at 6:30 this morning. Not to fear, I went back to sleep (get up that early?!) Unfortunately, I still have a headache. Waking up with a headache is uncalled for unless one has been drinking, which I have not. I did eat grapes yesterday, so maybe it's not wine but grapes that do it to me. Ha! Wouldn't that be hilarious.

While reading on of the blogs I regularly read, I found out that the guy who did the Bellagio lobby ceiling is from Tacoma, WA. His name is Dale Chihuly. There's apparently a museum there dedicated to the art of glass blowing and sculpting. I think that would be a fascinating place to visit.

At this point, I'm just delaying the dog walk. I know I need to go soon since it's going to get hot today, but this headache. Such a whiner I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment