Pages

Friday, July 28, 2006

SBR

I'm sitting here trying not to get too mad about the fact that our exceptionally low-class neighbors continue to block our mailbox, even after I spoke with them and left them a polite note explaining our reasons. I have no idea how people can be this inconsiderate. I really don't. It just amazes me. To top things off, they had an exceptionally loud party last night which woke me up as they were drunkenly walking to their cars (or at least loudly ... I assumed the drunk part based on the yelling). This morning, I found beer cans and beef boxes strewn about the street. I am quite confident the builder himself is no longer living there, but is just letting various boys who work for him (and are maybe related) live there. It's so aggravating that they have such disregard for those around them. Goes to show that assholes live everywhere. So here I wait for the mailman to show up so I make sure we get our mail and that our outgoing mail is actually picked up. I may have already missed the mailman.

We're going to see Miami Vice tonight. I'm going in not expecting a great story line or great acting, but a few good action sequences.

P.S. For those not in the know on this one yet, SBR is my long-ago coined abbreviation for "seething ball of rage." It's quite handy when describing feelings associated with asshole neighbors.

Edit: Mailman just arrived and I discovered at least I'm getting to know him with this whole mess. He's a nice guy and his name is the same as D's.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous11:11 AM

    Moo! I love the pic; it's great. Those neighbors sound terrible. I think you sould put little nails in front of your mail box. Of course, once their tires are flat they may never move the cars but heck, they don't now! I think you can have a stranded car towed so it may all work out anyway :-)

    ReplyDelete