Pages

Thursday, July 20, 2006

Yum!

The Washington Post is fast becoming my favorite recipe site with a 3 for 3 showing this week. The Warm Chicken and Spinach Salad Picadillo with Raisins, Olives, and Fig Balsamic Vinegar was delicious. I left out the olives, but other than that, followed the recipe exactly. It was actually quite an easy meal to make consider the length of the recipe. You need to plan ahead to make the Fig Balsamic Vinegar used as dressing as that needs to sit in the refrigerator for 2-3 days, but it was worth it - way better than just balsamic vinegar. I am going to try marinating tofu in the leftover and grilling the tofu.

Tried watching Workout on Bravo, but only made it for about 15 minutes. It was quite obnoxious. Why, oh why, can they not come up with decent, new programming for the summer season?

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous6:10 AM

    is top chef coming back to bravo??? jeremy

    ReplyDelete
  2. It will return for a second season in October! Yahoo! That show has ruined Hell's Kitchen for me. I used to enjoy Hell's Kitchen in a "man, this show is embarrassing to admit I watch" kind of way, but now all I think about is how much better the contestants on Top Chef were.

    ReplyDelete