Pages

Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Another one?!

Yes, another template. I think this is the one I'll stick with. There are some things I don't like about it (the capital letters being my main problem); however, I love that when you make your browser larger, the template expands with the browser. In my iMac, which has a wider screen than my laptop did, this makes it display much better and reduces wasted space. Here, I'll attach a picture to show what I mean...see how the posts keep stretching to use all horizontal space?


In other blog news, I decided to start keeping track of my planned menus and recipes I've tried in a separate blog. This is mostly just for myself so I will eventually get to a point where I have a wide variety of meals to choose from when trying to think of what to make that week. In any case, it's linked from the sidebar if anyone wants to look.

Finally, here's a picture of the orchid that D got me in lieu of a bouquet of flowers this year for our anniversary. It's supposed to have indirect sunlight, so I thought our master bathroom would be the perfect location. Here's hoping I can keep the darn thing alive!

1 comment:

  1. Ah, woe is me. I got an orchid a month ago and I've managed to kill all the flowers. I'm sure you will do MUCH better as I'm terrible.

    ReplyDelete