

Yesterday, in an effort to keep on my workout kick, I bought myself some new workout clothes at Target. I made it 6 days in a row today, so it worked for the first day. Let's see how it goes tomorrow! Today I did the StairMaster and burned only 226 calories vs. the 438 calories I burned on the treadmill then elliptical machine yesterday. I guess it's still good to work different muscle groups, but it's frustrating when you know you can so many more calories on different machines, so I'll probably stick mostly with the elliptical machine. I really need to add in weights, but as usual, that is the part that I'm most resistant to. Hopefully in a week or two, I'll force myself to venture towards the weights a few times a week.
I did a calendar of Jay's Vietnam flower photos for my mother and made a copy for us as well. We were very pleased with the results (kodakgallery).
ReplyDeleteDid you ever use Picasa? I like it a lot for organizing pictures.
Yes, I tried Picasa, but I wasn't overly fond of it. I think it was mainly because it seemed to be a resource hog on my laptop so it was immensely frustrating from what I recall. I'm much happier with iPhoto because it's all built in together with no issues to worry about.
ReplyDeleteI get frustrated with kodakgallery, etc because it takes so long to do anything. Much easier, for me, to do it all on my computer and then click a button to buy it rather than have to wait for refreshes while I move things around.
Here's a good strength training workout that you can do at home and that goes by pretty quickly. I do it every once in a while when I can't make it to the gym or just want to mix things up a bit (you are right, it's important to change up your workouts for max. results).
ReplyDeletehttp://womenshealthmag.com/article/0,6176,s1-11-66-31-1,00.html