I have tried and tried to get my email address changed with ProFlowers. I like their reminder service and would like to continue to purchase flowers through them. However, after 3 emails from me, during which I was required to provide a myriad of personal information to get my email address changed, and they are still sending emails to the wrong account. Why is my email address so unchangeable for a stupid flower company and all it took to change it with all other sites (including airline programs, financial sites, etc) was logging in and changing the damn thing. Stupid, stupid company.
Tuesday, August 29, 2006
Falafel #11 - Stupid Companies
This is very similar to Falafel #9 in concept, but damn it! It's pissing me off.
I have tried and tried to get my email address changed with ProFlowers. I like their reminder service and would like to continue to purchase flowers through them. However, after 3 emails from me, during which I was required to provide a myriad of personal information to get my email address changed, and they are still sending emails to the wrong account. Why is my email address so unchangeable for a stupid flower company and all it took to change it with all other sites (including airline programs, financial sites, etc) was logging in and changing the damn thing. Stupid, stupid company.
I have tried and tried to get my email address changed with ProFlowers. I like their reminder service and would like to continue to purchase flowers through them. However, after 3 emails from me, during which I was required to provide a myriad of personal information to get my email address changed, and they are still sending emails to the wrong account. Why is my email address so unchangeable for a stupid flower company and all it took to change it with all other sites (including airline programs, financial sites, etc) was logging in and changing the damn thing. Stupid, stupid company.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment