
It enrages me trying to get the damn things open. I always wonder what the elderly do when they buy something in this type of packaging. Or someone with a physical disability. Solution: someone with a disability should really sue the companies using this packaging under the Americans with Disabilities Act. I'm not normally pro-litigation, but someone need to put a stop to this. I'm going to get a very bad cut one day and it'll be the fault of all the rich, spoiled handicapped* people who didn't live up to their duty to sue.
*If you think I was a bit harsh with the handicapped after reading this post, you need to brush up on your Seinfeld references.
AAACK--totally agree--I hate that packaging. What's also frustrating is getting one of those things open only to realize the curling iron, etc, doesn't work, and then trying to take it back to the store in the "original packaging" for a refund.
ReplyDeletei have actually sliced my fingers prying that crap open. and it doesn't help if you're type a and like to open things in a very orderly fashion (ref: michelle b's comment)
ReplyDelete