I totally love my iMac. I mean, I loooooooooovvvvvve it. Last night, I spent a large chunk of time importing photos into iPhoto, which was no small feat due to the date/time stamp having been wrong on my camera for about the past 4 years. So, with each batch of photos I brought in, I had to find those with the same date and update it to be the correct date: 371 days later than the date on the picture. I've known about this problem for a while, but never did anything about it because the photo organizating software on my laptop was non-existant, so it seemed pointless. Not sure why it took me so long to download the user's manual so I could find out how to change the date/time on the camera to fix future pictures. Anyway, I managed to update the date of all my photos. I just ignored trying to get the times updated. Next I will start importing all the photos on D's laptop. He has a lot more photos and many were taken using the camera with the incorrect date. I don't mind doing it though because I just love the photo organizing software.
We're off to work out shortly - two days in a row! I shall leave you all with a puppy picture of Turtle I found while organizing last night. She's always been a daddy's girl!

P.S. Anyone who loves dog pictures, will love
Oliver Daily. This guy is an amazing photographer and has two Weimaraner's that he posts different pictures of daily.
No comments:
Post a Comment