We saw Talladega Nights: The Ballad of Ricky Bobby last night. It was hilarious. I am not normally a huge Will Ferrell fan, but there was this one scene with a knife that I was doubled over while laughing. I think we're going to go see The Descent tonight because it's getting fairly good reviews. I am still eagerly awaiting the arrival of Little Miss Sunshine here in PDX.
I don't have any good pictures of my own to post, but here are two adorable pictures of my brother and D's new kitten, Little Miss Daisy. I'm oozing with jealousy since I want a cat.

a little confusing now that you have two "D" people in your life :)
ReplyDeleteYes, I know - I thought of that, but I figured the context would indicate which D I was referring to. My D and C do not normally adopt kittens together.
ReplyDelete