OK, I found a template I like better. I wanted something with a wider sidebar so not so many things would wrap. Blogger in Beta is great because it isolates the code you add in modules of sort, making it so that you can easily switch templates without having to redo anything.
Oddly, I used to hate the color orange as a little girl, but now it's one of my favorite colors.
Anyway, just so everyone knows, since I've switched to Blogger in Beta, there could be some weird commenting issues. Here is what the Known Issues site indicates:
Users who have not switched to Blogger in beta will not be able to login to comment on blogs that have been switched. Commenting using the "anonymous" or "other" options will still work.
The super-anal part of me wants to sit here all day and apply labels to all of my past posts, but I only did it for 20 or so. I guess I will do x number per day until I'm done (I know that almost no one will use this functionality, but if someone gives me an opportunity to file something, damn it, I'll take it!)
test
ReplyDelete