After lounging about watching Formula One this morning, D and I took the dogs over for a walk along a bike trail we spotted a few weeks ago. It was a true bike trail and not really a great place to walk dogs, but at least I didn't have to climb the dang hills today. If we ever move to a flat area, forcing myself to walk the dogs everyday will be a piece of cake compared to our current location. We probably walked the same distance I typically walk and I didn't even break a sweat. On my daily dog walks up the hills, it's still pretty tough for me. Anyway, we're thinking of taking our bikes back there next Sunday since it's nice and paved and flat. That is one thing better about Denver than PDX: the number of bike trails.
I've just worked out my statistics for workouts. I can afford to take today and next Saturday (when RG and JG are visiting) off from workouts and still hit my 90% goal for 8/5 - 9/21.
I picked up my cashmere sweater I order a few weeks ago. It's just lovely. It's a lot warmer than I was expecting, which is awesome. I'm very pleased with it. If you want to see it, you can go to www.souchi.com. Click on Fall '06. In the thumbnails that load, it's in the middle row, second to the right (the one that ties in the front). Mine is a cream color. I bought it so I'd have something warm enough to go over a brown dress I have for C&D's wedding, but I'm sure I'll end up wearing it all the time in the fall and winter months.
No comments:
Post a Comment