- Days w/ walks as of 12/31/06: 334
- Overall percentage: 92%
- Total miles walked: 500.0
I rarely feel proud of myself, but on this accomplishment, I'm very proud that I did this. Considering I don't have a job, it's not that impressive; however, with my tendencies for sloth, it very well could have gone the other way. If we ever move to a flat neighborhood, walks everyday will be a complete breeze!
Please stop making your "because I don't have a job this is less of an accomplishment" statements. It only makes me feel more slothful about how little I am accomplishing on my leave. :)
ReplyDeleteWalking 500 miles with the dogs for 92% of the days for the year is a *stunning* accomplishment. Period. No need to qualify anything about it.
LOA is not the same as not having a job. The *point* of being on LOA (for some people) is to relax and have some time where you're not always rushing around trying to get everything done at the same time. So, if you're not getting much accomplished, then you are succeeding at LOA!
ReplyDeleteWay to go moooooo
ReplyDelete